Scenic’s 27-day Very Best of Australia & New Zealand tour takes guests from Melbourne to Auckland in fully-inclusive luxury and starts from £8,445 per person for 2020 departures including all flights, complimentary private door-to-door chauffeurs, exceptional wining and dining experiences, and excursions. Highlights of the itinerary include:
- A wine tasting tour of Melbourne’s Yarra Valley wine region (Aus)
- An exclusive authentic Australian cuisine dining experience set amidst an outdoor exhibit called Field of Light overlooking Uluru (Aus)
- A sunrise hot air balloon flight over the Atherton Tablelands in Cairns (Aus)
- A catamaran cruise and short helicopter flight over the Great Barrier Reef (Aus)
- A luxury yacht sailing on Sydney Harbour (Aus)
- An unforgettable cruise on Milford Sound (NZ)
- A journey on the TranzAlpine, one of the top train journeys in the world (NZ)
- An insightful cultural show performed by local Mãori people in Tamaki Village (NZ)
The tour includes five exclusive once-in-a-lifetime Scenic Enrich experiences and choice of 44 Scenic Freechoice daily excursions, in which guests can choose from to tailor their trip for a truly personal experience. To celebrate the launch of Scenic’s 2020/21 Australia & New Zealand season on 18 September, the first 70 passengers to book have the opportunity to upgrade to Business Class flights for £299 per person one-way.
For more information or to book, call 0808 271 6331, visit www.scenic.co.uk, or contact your local travel agent.