Four Winters has the winter months covered for sweet-toothed Londoners. New warm desserts, Molten Puddings, inspired by comforting British dessert favourites, and new winter ice cream serves, oozing with wintry flavours and exotic and heart warming ingredients, are added to the menu this January.
New winter ice cream serves:
· Peanut Butter Pretzel: four Winters’ perfect peanut butter base is mixed with sweet and salty pretzel crunch, topped off with a drizzle of salted caramel.
· Stroopwafel: Four Winters’ delectable vanilla sugar ice cream is paired with pieces of crushed waffle cone and salted caramel.
· Chocolate Halva: the classic chocolate ice cream is studded with sweet, creamy Halva. The base is then topped off with a Tahini brownie and a drizzle of Tahini caramel for a sweet nutty touch.
· Specu-Moo: the brown sugar base is frozen to perfection and topped off with Speculoos cookie dough, made from Lotus biscuits, and a drizzle of sweet caramel to create the perfect winter treat.
For the Molten Puddings, the delicious cream bases usually found in Four Winters’ ice cream are condensed, rather than frozen, creating a mouthwatering pudding that is paired with luscious cakes, sauces and toppings.
Full Molten Puddings menu:
· Fudge Brownie: Four Winters’ lush brownies are topped with rich chocolate pudding and a drizzle of fragrant salted caramel.
· Apple Pie: classic vanilla base pudding is topped with Four Winters’ delicious spiced apple pie filling and oat crumble.
· Banana Foster: freshly baked sponge cake is topped with a sweet cream pudding, freshly sliced bananas & salted caramel.
· Lotus: a brown sugar base pudding that folds over chunks of cinnamon spiced walnut cake and topped with crushed Lotus biscuits and a drizzle of salted caramel.
Four Winters’ futuristic parlours can be found in South Kensington, Soho and Notting Hill. Four Winters offers tasty ice creams, Molten Puddings and shakes with flavours inspired by the four seasons, and set themselves apart by freshly creating your chosen sweet treat right in front of your eyes. The result is not just a wow to watch, but creates a super-smooth serve that captures the exact taste of the ingredients for a superior dessert experience.