Alison Teal has explored some of the most remote places on the planet. The adventurer has an insatiable curiosity and indomitable spirit and she has just published a book detailing some of those adventures.
Follow Alison as she surfs through the Catacombs of Paris, along the waters of an active volcano and as she leads the charge to clean up plastics from Trash Island in the Maldives.
Alison’s Adventures: Your Passport to the World, chronicles the life of this modern-day explorer, dubbed the “Female Indiana Jones” and the “Oprah of Adventure.”
The 144-page book from Ripley Publishing aims to inspire and educate youth as Alison details her lifelong passion to uncover hidden mysteries, preserve disappearing cultures, and protect our greatest treasure on earth —our world’s waters.
· diving for the oldest human skeletons in the Americas
· searching for the elusive Yeti in Nepal
· discovering the Fountain of Youth in India
· documenting the effects of sunscreen on coral reefs
· uncovering the legend of fire walkers in Fiji
…and much more